||Overzicht nieuw en fixes (Engels):
NetSupport School version 12.65.0001 is available in the below language variants:
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Turkish.
This release of NetSupport School 12.65.0001 does not require a new license key and will work with an existing NetSupport School 12.50 License.
Please find details on the recent changes included in this new version of NetSupport School 12.65.0001
- Resolve a crash at student when attempting to open PDF files in Edge
- Resolved issue with Q&A Mode displaying answers to students when it should not.
- Fixed Chrome browser not redirecting correctly if using full screen mode and student toolbar is visible.
- Fixed issue where view window to windows 10 clients would display a grey screen.
- Resolved issue with Classlink OneRoster classes not being displayed in Tutor console when using email addresses as usernames.
- Resolved an issue with Remote login of a student was not dismissing the Windows Legal notice screen.
- Resolved issue where AD Group policy settings were not being read correctly by the student.