||Overzicht nieuw en fixes (Engels):
NetSupport School version 12.60.0004 is available in the below language variants:
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Turkish.
This release of NetSupport School 12.60.0004 does not require a new license key and will work with an existing NetSupport School 12.50 License.
Please find details on the recent changes included in this new version of NetSupport School 12.60.0004
What is fixed
- New ADM and ADMX settings for Lesson Timer to specify duration of lesson and whether to disconnect the students at the end.
- New ADM template setting to lock teacher selection when using SIS mode.
- Resolved Issue with Tutor not starting after activation of licence key.
- Resolved Student crash when a user changes the room its in to another room when connected to the tutor.
- Fixed an issue with OneRoster CSV where it was ignoring data and column headings surrounded by double quotes.
- Fixed issue where classes where not being imported into the NCS if they had been defined as taking place over a semester.
- Fixed CSV import of one roster data that was incorrectly reporting students with no username as a duplicate user.
- Resolved a tutor connection issue when using SIS integration and students are using email addresses as usernames.
- Resolved issue with NetSupport School Test player not launching a test correctly, when the student username contains Japanese characters.
- Resolved Tutor crash when connected to a student that has a PDF file open from a network location.